An essential addition to the bibliophile’s library! These charming, colourful bookends feature hand-painted book covers, featuring the timeless novels Pride and Prejudice, Alice in Wonderland, Moby Dick, Frankenstein, A Tale of Two Cities, Jane Eyre, and Little Women. The artwork is printed on durable, weighty ceramic bookends with non-skid pads for a winning combination of form and function.
• BELOVED ARTIST AND SERIES: Jane Mount has a large and devoted following on Instagram, and books and stationery products featuring her iconic paintings of book stacks have sold thousands of copies.
• CHARMING DÉCOR PIECE: What better way to show off how much you love books than with book-themed bookends? Bring Jane Mount’s work into your own home in a whimsical and functional way. Frame your books with them, or display them on their own as an eye-catching piece of décor.
• CELEBRATE THE CLASSICS: The bookends feature some of history’s greatest literature, including Pride and Prejudice, Alice in Wonderland, Moby Dick, Frankenstein, A Tale of Two Cities, Jane Eyre, and Little Women.
• FUNCTIONAL AND GORGEOUS: Made from heavy, durable ceramic, with non-skid pads, these bookends will last for years. And the full-color, hand-painted illustrations, with touches of gold foil, will be at home on even the fanciest bookshelf.
• GREAT GIFT FOR LITERARY LOVERS: The perfect gift for avid writers, readers, or lovers of classic literature or of Jane Mount’s colorful and charming artwork.
Jane Mount is an illustrator, designer, and founder of Ideal Bookshelf, a company that makes things for people who love books. She lives on Maui, in Hawaii.
£55.00 Regular Price