Invite more happiness, wellbeing and success into your life, one morning at a time
The way you start your morning matters - it sets the tone for the rest of your day, shaping your mood, focus and productivity.
In Rise and Shine, psychologist Kate and therapist Toby share their innovative approach to embracing mornings: the S.H.I.N.E. method. A unique and flexible way to build positive, long-term habits, S.H.I.N.E. represents the five elements we all need in our mornings:
· Silence - create stillness, peace and reflection
· Happiness - discover techniques to help you begin the day on the right side of bed
· Intention - find practices that empower you to shape your day
· Nourishment - feed your mind, body and soul
· Exercise - get your body moving, creating energy for the day ahead
Based on the latest scientific research, as well as ancient traditions and insights gathered from decades of personal and professional experience, Rise and Shine offers thirty different practices that will encourage you to curate a routine that blends seamlessly with your lifestyle. Because by changing your mornings, you can change your life.